|Location: Chester||Salary: £20000 per annum, Benefits: OTE - £30-33K|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kaitlin McKeown||Published: 27 days ago|
Business to consumer
We are partnered with one of the largest and fastest growing brands and are currently expanding their reach across the UK.
Our client is currently looking for a Field Sales Executive and you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and converting footfall through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers.
• A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
• Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
• Confident communicator, able to share information in different ways with a broad range of customers, developing rapport and engaging with the customer.
• Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude.
• Able to introduce, describe and sell a service confidently and comfortably.
• You will need to have / take a DBS check (reimbursed)
• You will be required to work 2 weekends per month
You MUST have a Driving License & access to a vehicle.
• Building effective relationships which will contribute to the brand success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
• Make a connection with every potential customer you come in contact with, using open-ended probing questions to acquire as much information as possible, understanding their needs and requirements to effectively close a sale.
• Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to introduce the service which will benefit themselves.
• Ensuring up to date product knowledge to ensure able to answer customer queries in a professional and accurate manner.
• Utilise the tools and offerings provided to overcome objections and close the sale.
Rewards: £34,000 On Target Earnings
• £20,000 - £21,000 Basic
• £30-33,000 On Target Earnings
• Additional incentives
• Paid Holiday, pension etc
• 5 days over 7 working pattern
Given the nature of this position, it is essential that you are willing to work weekends and you MUST have a Driving License & vehicle.