|Location: Chiswell Green||Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
Chiswell Green Area - St Albans - North Circular
New Store Opening
This well loved Coffee Store operator is looking for a customer service and sales driven Store Manager with a passion for being all round excellent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established and successful Store Manager or Assistant Manager looking to step up within an expanding Coffee business and global brand or a confident deputy seeking a step up. Ideally with some coffee based experience but casual dining or hospitality background would transfer well into this business too.
About the company and brand..
They know and love the industry and look to provide their customers with the best quality product and an outstanding customer experience. They are a well loved popular brand that strives to deliver a consistently high service and delivers that with a real passion for people.
We are looking for a Store Manager to provide strong leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as hands on approach.
As a Store Manager with this brand you will:
- Lead and inspire your team
- Motivation of your team
- Drive the sales through suggestive sales and up-selling plus service excellence
- Achieve and maintain brand standard
- Be experienced in managing and hitting KPI targets
- Have some good volume and fast paced environment experience
- Develop your team and provide all training
- Have full control of labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business promotional opportunities
- Be accountable for your business and performance
- Manage and improve all controllable costs
**You will need your own transport for this role and location**
25k basic plus bonus
Apply now to find out more