|Location: Manchester||Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Manchester City Centre - Luxury Location
£18-20,000 Per Annum Basic Salary
With over a hundred years of history this family owned luxury business has recently expanded into Manchester. They are looking for a sales assistant able to operate in a professional manner with customers in a luxury environment.
Due to the nature of the business and the services they provide to their customers this is not a sales focused environment - the right individual will be able to focus on providing the best service outcomes for the customers.
You must must be a fantastic communicator, not just face to face but also able to engage with customers over the phone and via email.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a luxury sales or service driven environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve company & customer objectives
- Have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working in a luxury environment.
- Able to operate without someone micro-managing & looking over your shoulder, ensuring the best outcomes for customer and employer.
- Comfortable speaking with customers face to face, over the telephone and following up by email.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to your success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to introduce the right services which will benefit them, providing the “complete package” not just the initial enquiry.
- Providing world class customer service
- Permanent full time contract
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working pattern
- Limited weekend working (1.5 weekends per month)