|Location: Manchester||Salary: £37000 - £45000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Rebekah Thomas|
Main duties of the post
- Collaborate with the Technical Lead to implement business requirements and technical specification documents
- Collaborate with the Programme Lead to deliver business requirements and technical specification documents
- Interpret business requirements and technical specification documents, deliver an appropriate technical solution to agreed quality and timelines
- Perform coding to agreed coding standards
- Provide progress reports on tasks and projects
- Manage to completion the investigation, analysis and documentation of reported defects
- Manage to completion the correction of identified defects
- Create, document, and implement unit tests and scripts
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined templates
- Ensure Github repositories are maintained for allocated tasks.
- Proactively suggest improvements in customer programmes of work to Programme Lead.
- Ensure maintenance development of programmes of work occurs.
- To be part of an escalation process for technical guidance in the wider development team
- Actively support and mentor less senior members of the development team
- Create business requirement and technical specification documents
- Avoid duplicated effort by monitoring inbound tasks and ensuring abstracted solutions are implemented
- Support the Programme Lead in delivering tasks to agreed quality and timelines
- Perform related duties as assigned