||Salary: £45000 per annum
|Contact: Mia McNiff
||Published: 8 days ago
- 2 Years Commercial experience in the full SDLC developing web-based solutions is essential
- Ideally, experience working in an agile environment - using TDD and BDD
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and test Automation
- Someone with cloud-based development experience would be great preferably Google Cloud
- Experience using C# with MVC5, ASP.Net, Windows Applications or Windows Services is essential
- Experience using C# and .Net Core with Web Applications using Cloud Micro Services is preferable
- Experience using SQL Server, stored procedure and writing SQL Scripts is essential
- 7 agile scrum teams, dependent on project size, rough size of each agile team is 4-5 Dev's, 2-3 QA's, 1 Senior QA and a Business Analyst.
- 70 people on the whole IT department altogether, based in a large open plan office.