|Location: Manchester||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Mia McNiff|
- Have worked with HTML5, CSS3, Java, iOS, jQuery, Xcode IDE, Appcelerator & Titanium framework
- Minimum 1 year experience with Appcelerator Titanium framework
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experience.
- Have a good knowledge of bespoke SAAS and PHP frameworks.
- Ability to write and understand database structures and SQL queries / statements.
- An ability to develop products from the ground up.
- Knowledge of AWS services would be a nice to have.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in a daily SCRUM stand ups.
- Contributing to the software design specification, development planning and development retrospectives.
- Keeping your own code base documentation updated.
- Liaising with development manager to understand the direction of the business.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and team working capabilities.
- Writing clean, tested and maintainable code for a variety of business-critical projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A strong sense of pride and accountability
- Able to manage workload and prioritise effectively
- Being an advocate for writing best-practice, robust, scalable and tested code
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute outside direct areas of responsibility
- Able to project a professional image
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Able to work as part as a team or individually
- Tactful and diplomatic, able to influence people both internally and externally.