|Location: Milton Keynes||Salary: £25000 - £32500 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Grahame Morrison|
For this you will have -
- 2+ years’ experience as an Engineer providing IT support to SME’s;
- Familiar with working to SLA’s to meet both customer and contract requirements;
- Troubleshooting experience to an intermediate level;
- Experience of supporting multi-site clients.
- VoIP Telephony;
- Mac Support Experience;
- ITIL v3 Foundation;
- Qualified to at least one of the following - MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016 or MCSA: Office365 or MCSA: Cloud Platform, CCNA (Switching and routing) or VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV).
- Windows Server Technologies (2008/2012/2016).
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016.
- VMware / Hyper-V.
- PC / Server Hardware.
- Active Directory.
- Firewalls (ideally SonicWall) and Routers.
- Backup Technologies (Backup Exec, Veeam etc.).
- Networking, including DNA, DHCP.
- NAS and Storage Technologies.