|Location: Wakefield||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Grahame Morrison|
- You will be required to deliver IT based projects and ad hoc projects as direct by the IT Management for my client. This will include updating of IT policy documents to reflect changes in systems, legislation and requirements of the business, backup enhancements and periodic DR testing, monitoring core infrastructure hardware and proactively initiating replacement projects, purchase of hardware and software as required, install new hardware and / or software ensuring that software licensing laws are adhered to.
- You will produce a weekly project RAG report, ensure compliance with current audit standards, adhere to health and safety directives as well as company guidelines, maintain documentation and records,ighlight reoccurring problems to IT Management. You will also review current working practices and express ideas to improve efficiency, security or I.T. standards, and other duties as directed by IT Management
- Technically you will need to have an understanding of most of the skills listed below:
- Citrix 4.5 to current
- SQL 2008 to 2014
- Exchange 2010 onward
- Windows 2003 to current
- Windows terminal server & RAS
- VMware and Hyper V
- Veaam and Backup Exec
- Server, Host, San & NAS technologies.
- Switches and Routers (ideally including layer 3)
- Knowledge of ERP solutions advantage