|Location: North London||Salary: £23000 - £26000 per annum|
|Type: Contract - Fixed Term||Contact: Anders Christiansen|
(12 month maternity cover)
Ballards Lane, N3
This well loved international coffee brand is looking for a service and sales driven Manager with a passion for excellence.
This is a fantastic opportunity within an expanding Coffee business (and global brand) for a confident deputy seeking a step up. Ideally with some coffee based experience but casual dining or hospitality background would transfer well into this business too.
About the company and brand..
They know and love the industry and look to provide their customers with the best quality product and an outstanding customer experience. They are a well loved popular brand that strives to deliver a consistently high service and delivers that with a real passion for people.
We are looking for a Store Manager to provide strong leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as a hands on approach.
As a Store Manager with this brand you will:
- Lead and inspire your team
- Motivation of your team
- Drive the sales through suggestive sales and up-selling plus service excellence
- Achieve and maintain brand standard
- Be experienced in managing and hitting KPI targets
- Have some good volume and fast paced environment experience
- Develop your team and provide all training
- Have full control of labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business promotional opportunities
- Be accountable for your business and performance
- Manage and improve all controllable costs