|Location: Barking||Salary: £19300 - £29900 per annum|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 26 days ago|
Our client is currently recruiting for a Shift Manager for their site in Barking. They are without a doubt the hottest pizza brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for an ambitious shift manager looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Shift Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation for this premium food concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
As a Shift Manager, you will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Shift Manager your role includes (but is not limited to):
- Leading and developing the team
- Maintaining excellent standards of service and quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the team
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Restaurant General Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Restaurant, bar or QSR supervisor or team leader level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role