|Location: Milton Keynes||Salary: £31000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Hospitality||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
This well loved brand and operator is looking for a charismatic people leader with a passion for customer service and ability to maximise potential across 7 stores to ensure your area is the best it can be and your people are all round excellent!
Covering South Midlands Area
Access to area such as Milton Keynes, Oxford, Peterborough would see you well placed for this area role.
This role will be ideal for a confident, ambitious and sales through service focused Area Manager from a retail or hospitality background. If you are looking to step into a fun, fast paced service focused hospitality business with a strong global brand above the doors of your stores then this will be for you.
About the company and brand..
They have plenty of history and know and love the industry and look to provide their customers with the best quality product and an outstanding customer experience. They are a well loved popular brand that strives to deliver a consistently high service and delivers that with a real passion for people.
We are looking for an Area Manager to provide strong leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your stores and management team by maintaining company procedures and standards whilst exceeding expectations
As a Area Manager with this brand you will:
- Lead and inspire your team from the front
- Motivation and coaching of your team to deliver the best service and hit your numbers
- Drive the sales through a culture of suggestive sales and up-selling plus service excellence
- Achieve and maintain brand standards
- Develop your team and instil a winning attitude
- Have full control of all costs
- Maximise profits with incentives and new product launches
- Grow all business promotional opportunities in your area
- Be accountable for your business and performance
This business is growing and we need a dynamic character to help drive this area forward and be a key dedicated part of the senior team.
You will receive..... firstly a role within a great brand! PLUS Up to 33 days holiday, some great perks, discounts, events and a bonus scheme to reward your efforts.
Apply now to find out more