|Location: Stakeford||Salary: £18000 - £19000 per annum, Benefits: £28K+ On Target Earnings|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alexander Reade|
Basic Salary of £18K
Genuine Realistic On Target Earnings £28K+
I have the pleasure of recruiting for an Assistant Manager for a nationally recognised brand with market-leading products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supervisor, Team Leader or an existing Assistant Manager to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business and to help lead the in-store team.
Initially this will be a designate position, allowing the successful candidate to integrate effectively into the business before being allocated a store. The successful candidate may expect up to 1-hour travel during training but we will look to limit this once placed into a permanent store.
As an Assistant Manager in this dynamic and exciting team, you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and happy with the whole experience.
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings, delivering your own personal sales targets whilst driving store performance.
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- You will give expert advice and up to date product knowledge.
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service is driven environment
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast-paced role
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Thorough training and support
- Excellent bonus & commission opportunities with an expected OTE of £28K+ per annum.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development & progression opportunities