|Location: Bollington||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Rebekah Thomas|
We use clever, sophisticated tech to manage every aspect of our business, all of which is collaboratively designed and crafted in house by our awesome team of software developers.
We are looking for a sharp, talented PHP developer to join us. The ideal candidate must be capable of turning projects around skillfully and efficiently, but perhaps more importantly, be capable of managing other members of the team in tandem, to ensure that projects are completed on time and to a very high standard.
- Highly capable PHP programmer
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to time keep, work independently and as leader of a team
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for web technologies
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB
- Experience of source code control (e.g. Git / SVN)
- Experience of design patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Experience of frameworks (both PHP and HTML5 based)
- An interest in mobile development
- Ideally educated to Masters level or hold other professional technical accreditation's
The position will provide exposure to all aspects of the business, where your opinion and input will have a significant impact.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the management of team, as well as developing and maintaining our websites, in-house backend systems and other bespoke applications, in addition to implementing APIs, working with other team members to build new innovative products and services for both desktop and mobile.
2019 is an exciting year for us, we have launched a number of new products (with many more in the queue) all of which will require brand new, bespoke front and backend systems to be built in order to achieve this.
The successful candidate will hit the ground running, and be expected to get deeply involved and ultimately take ownership of various projects.
Self-motivation, a keen interest to learn and timekeeping will all play a vital role in the work you do, and through your innovative approach to problem solving you will influence the technologies and direction the business takes throughout.
Please ensure that you include descriptions of your previous experience in your application. Links to work viewable online would be advantageous but is not required.