|Location: Barnstaple||Salary: £15500 - £16500 per annum, Benefits: OTE - £20k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Alexander Reade|
Basic: £15,500 - £16,500
We are currently recruiting for a well-recognised, high street retailer in the UK, and are looking for friendly and engaging individuals to provide fantastic customer service in their retail store.
An organisation that rewards success, both financially and career wise are routinely considered the best anywhere in this industry. The company is expanding and as such, there is plenty of scope for the right people to progress into management and beyond. Whilst full and detailed product and brand training is given, this organisation is looking for a Retail Tech expert who can demonstrate a fantastic work ethic, possess a positive attitude and are fully committed to the hard work necessary in order to learn, develop and drive their own and the stores performance.
- Display a passion and interest in technology
- Be able to explain things to the customer in their terms - i.e. avoiding jargon and using simple explanations to ensure they understand
- Know where to get relevant information on products and also show customers/team members where to go to get the answers
- Demonstrate how to get the best out of a product/service
- Be constantly up to date with what’s new in the market and use a variety of research methods.
- Have experience working towards sales targets and KPIs as well as the ability to motivate those around you to do the same.
- Commercially aware and able to travel around the local area to demonstrate.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment (both face 2 face and telephone based experience can be considered).
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week.
- Thorough training and support
- Paid overtime available
- 40 hour contract
- Basic & Bonus package
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities into a management career
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment