|Location: Cadnam||Salary: £24000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus Scheme|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on an Assistant Store Manager role within a retail business at the top of their game within the sector in a newly refurbished site.
A well established family owned business who trade from an expanding retail estate throughout the South. Trading for over five decades their business has gone from strength to strength and has recently undergone expansion in both size and product portfolio. They have a solid customer base driven by repeat custom and are looking to capitalise this location by strengthening the management team with this new role.
A strong retail manager, able to deliver the best possible customer service and have a love of helping staff to deliver fantastic retail standards ensuring customers want to return time after time. With a commercial focus and being able to motivate and develop your staff, you will have an understanding of what tight waste management, great visuals and outstanding customer care looks like in your store.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front and supporting the General Manager within a fresh retail environment
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Strong track record in waste management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent people management skills and experience of policy and procedure implementation
- Good understanding of ordering processes, ensuring the right products are in store
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
The role comes with great progression opportunities and a competitive salary package with a bonus scheme TBD.
40 hours per week.