|Location: Wells||Salary: £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £35,000|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager or Store Manager from a KPI led background to be part of an exceptional and driven business within the expanding team in this store based role.
As a Manager in this dynamic and exciting team you will be leading a team to provide outstanding customer service, introducing new and up to date solutions and products and handling queries… we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
If you want to step out of the shadow of micro-management, manuals for everything and lead a team as you know they should, without excessive guidance, whilst also having a fantastic support structure there when needed, this role is for you.
- Be an autonomous & entrepreneurial leader;
- Ensure your teams make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Coach and train your teams to give consistent, expert advice and up to date technical product knowledge.
- Lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Have a track record of delivering and exceeding targets in a fast paced role.
- Consistently achieve sensible targets, whilst always striving for more.
- Deliver across a range of KPI's, able to deliver "the entire basket" not just the walk in sales.
- You will have experience of being a high achieving Commercially minded Manager with a proven history of a consistent compliance record
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast paced role
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Full autonomy and responsibility to generate sales and contribute to the growth of the business.
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent commission opportunities
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities