|Location: Manchester||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Rebekah Thomas|
- Discretionary company bonus
- 37 hours a week.
- Core hours 10-4
- 2 small dev teams
- Flat structure, but this person will be coming as somewhat of a "senior".
- Reporting to the Technical Director
As a React JS Developer, you will be working to produce modern and scalable websites and apps. You will be working within our team of 8 developers who each specialise in key technologies, our core front end technology stack includes React, Redux, SCSS, and our server-side technology is primarily .Net Core, C#, MVC, SQL Server, but we are always looking for new and exciting tools that can help our clients! We use GIT for source control and believe in having the best tools available.available.
- Desire to learn
- Be a team player
- Be pragmatic, enthusiastic and able to use your initiative
- Track record of writing production-grade code, either Open Source or commercially
- 2 Years Experience using React JS
- Working knowledge of HTML(5)/CSS (SCSS or LESS)
- Be able to cope with a busy and varied workload
- Agency experience
- Any other technology! We firmly believe that each language and framework teaches us something new so if you have exposure to NodeJS, Ruby, PHP etc it can only help us all become better program