|Location: Bollington||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Rebekah Thomas|
We are a Lead Generation company and a broker. Clients will apply for a loan and then will offer different solutions for them. We have a lot of great ideas and things happening within the company, great time to come in. Any further questions please message us through Hiring Hub.
- Fun, super interesting work environment.
- Housed within a super cool custom built tech centric new office.
- Career progression (our last graduate recruit is now a director!)
- Continual support and training
- Office target based bonuses
- Frequent team days/nights out (at least 1 per quarter)
- Free tea/coffee/soft drinks and snacks.
- The occasional Domino’s pizza and beers on a Friday!
A rare and truly exciting opportunity to join a small, dynamic, fast moving digital marketing/software development team based within the beautiful rural village of Bollington, Cheshire. Working primarily within the financial services sector, we are an international lead generation firm who drive significant traffic to our brands via Google, Facebook and other popular platforms.
We use clever, sophisticated tech to manage every aspect of our business, all of which is collaboratively designed and crafted in house by our awesome team of software developers.
We are looking for a sharp, talented, highly motivated individual to join us. The ideal candidate must be capable of turning projects around skillfully and efficiently, but perhaps more importantly, able to contribute ideas at every level, throughout the development process.
- Competent PHP programmer
- Educated to Degree level
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to time keep, work independently and as part of a team
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for web technologies
- Experience with MySQL / MariaDB
- Experience of source code control (e.g. Git / SVN)
- Experience of design patterns (e.g. MVC)
- Experience of frameworks (both PHP and HTML5 based)
- An interest in mobile development
- Educated to Masters level or hold other professional technical accreditations