|Location: Collier Row||Salary: £19041 - £26241 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Global Pizza Brand
Our client is currently recruiting for a Designate Restaurant General Manager for their stores in East London. They are without a doubt the hottest QSR brand in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious Manager (with existing Shift Manager, Senior Shift Manager or Assistant Manager experience) who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As a Manager on the fast-track Management scheme, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the operation for this premium food concept. You will have responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
You will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Manager you will assist the Area Coach and Senior Restaurant Managers to:
- Lead and develop the team
- Maintain excellent standards of service and quality at all times
- Be responsible for stock ordering and stock control
- Recruit, train and develop the team
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Restaurant General Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
- Flexible to cover holidays and sickness on the patch in this Designate role
You will have:
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Management level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
First year basic salary of c£19,041 plus great bonus scheme (first year OTE up to £26,241)
Second year basic salary of up to £30,000 (second year OTE up to £42,000)