|Location: York||Salary: £19100 - £23900 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Burnside|
Our client is currently recruiting for a Shift Manager for a well known restaurant and delivery brand in the York Area. They are without a doubt one of the hottest brands in the UK and are set to continue their rapid expansion through 2019/2020!
With an emphasis on quality, atmosphere and fun above all else, they are looking for a bright and ambitious support manager who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of an exciting national rollout.
As Support Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of your shift and Supporting the General Manager and Area Manager within this Delivery Unit. You will have some responsibility over recruitment, training and development, running shifts and stock control.
As a Support Manager, you will be an integral part of the team and tasked with delivering a fantastic meal experience that will ensure your guests return time and time again!
As a Support Manager you will:
- Leading and developing the team
- Maintaining excellent standards of service and quality at all times
- Responsibility over stock ordering and stock control
- Recruitment, training and development of the team
- Able to deliver fantastic service at a fast pace to a demanding and discerning client base
- Passionate about people and able to develop your team along with you
- Full of ideas and initiative and eager to employ a collaborative approach alongside the Restaurant General Manager
- Confident in running busy shifts
- Ideally 2 years of experience at Management level
- A genuine passion for food and delivering a great experience to your guests
- Proficient with P&L systems, rota and stock management
This is an excellent opportunity and would be an ideal position for a current Manager looking to join a fantastic company offering a competitive salary, world class training and progression opportunities.