|Location: Liverpool Street||Salary: £22000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Inc Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Offices in Shepherds Bush & Liverpool Street + Some home working.
Basic salary Circa £22K+ OTE £40K
A position has been created within this fresh & dynamic entertainment business, a market leader in their industry, looking to expand the team to capitalise on the success of their product offering by expanding their reach into the corporate sector. With market leading products generating significant inbound interest, we are looking for an experienced B2B Telesales executive, able work with and grow the CRM portfolio, searching out relevant contacts and pursuing potential opportunities to closure.
Corporate Telesales / B2B Telesales Executive:
- Maximise sales by up-selling other products from the portfolio.
- Stay up to date with customer requirements, utilising CRM for effective contact points.
- Upsell and cross sell services and product portfolio throughout the active base.
- Deliver market leading customer service.
- Utilise the existing customer base to generate sales.
- Utilise rapport to build strong & lasting customer relationships.
- Able to balance the needs of contact generation & making enough calls to achieve targets.
- Meet with customers on-site to conduct walk rounds and show them the full portfolio of options.
Experience & personality traits required:
- Flexible, hardworking attitude - self motivated, no need for call metrics and someone watching over your shoulder.
- Must have a “thick skin” and robust attitude, able to cope with setbacks and move forwards.
- Demonstrable track record of excelling in telesales &/or account management .
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and listening skills.
- Lack of phone fear, must be able to pickup phone and make outbound calls.
- Self-starter, able to motivate self without someone on your shoulder.
- Able to communicate at all corporate levels, from office managers to C-suite.
- Team player, whilst also ability to operate independently, making commercial business decisions as needed.
- Ability to display and provide examples of skills in negotiation, communication, active listening and a sound commercial acumen.
- Experience in corporate hospitality package sales / entertainment sales etc would be an advantage but not essential.
- Circa £22K basic salary.
- % commission on every sale.
- OTE £40K.
- Monday-Friday 10-6.
- Home working opportunities.
- Offices in Shepherds Bush and Liverpool Street areas.