|Location: Swindon||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car, Laptop, Phone and an attractive bonus.|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Anders Christiansen|
Covering the Swindon area and M4 Corridor.
Attractive basis salary depending on experiance, plus Car, Laptop, Phone and an attractive bonus.
Priority Recruitment are recruiting for a strong Operation Manager covering the M4 Corridor area for this internationally recognised Casual Dining Restaurant brand.
Do you have a proven track record in building teams, succession planning and delivering an industry leading people plan?
As Operation Manager you will have held previous Operation Management experience in the Branded Restaurant industry.
Due to the location of the Restaurants candidates must be ok with traveling and have own transport.
My client is an expanding Multi Brand business that promotes the development of its teams and provides world class training.
A Day in the Life...
We believe great people get great results! Get on board, and you'll become a member of a team that works to ensure its customers always receive the best experience.
- Good attitude to represent the brand
- Track record in building teams that deliver results
- Ability to deliver an industry leading people plan
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience at Operations Manager or higher leading a minimum of 2 Area managers or more.
- Experience in a branded restaurant business
- Comercially strong
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Car, mobile and travel expenses.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities