|Location: Didcot||Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Back||Published: 4 days ago|
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Managing your sales team to deliver targets and KPI's
- You can lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Using your natural communication skills and competitive edge, you will be able to bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- A background in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast paced role
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Thorough training and support
- Excellent bonus & uncapped commission structure
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development & progression opportunities