|Location: Welwyn Garden City||Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: OTE £34k - £40k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alexander Reade|
I have the pleasure of recruiting for a Store Manager for a nationally recognised brand with market-leading products.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager or an existing Store Manager to be part of an exceptional, driven and expanding business and lead the in-store team.
As a Store Manager in this dynamic and exciting team, you will be providing outstanding customer service, introducing new, date solutions, products, team management, training and handling queries…we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and happy with the whole experience.
As a Store Manager, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI s and set targets
- Make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have an impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Liaising with Head Office operations to include stock movement, marketing and deliveries
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brand's concept
- Building relationships with key head office functions and leading your team
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Have experience in working towards targets in a fast-paced role
- You will be confident and highly motivated and have a real passion for technology
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Knowledge of inhouse & remote/custom stock management
- Understanding that weekends are key trading time and essential to your working week
- A sense of humour, undented by the rigours of years of retail experience.
- Competitive basic & bonus structure
- Opportunities for progression & development
- Great benefits and incentives
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- 5 days over 7 working patterns
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career