|Location: Peterborough||Salary: £26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: +bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Basic Salary - £26000-28000 (Dependant On Experience) OTE £35K+
We are partnered with an exciting nationwide brand with market leading products to launch their new store in late 2019, due to the quality of service offering we are looking to hire the store manager now.
This opportunity would suit a consistent and inspirational Store Manager with a track record of excelling in a sales orientated KPI focused environment, who has a passion for coaching and supporting their team.
You will need to shape and motivate a dynamic and exciting team to provide outstanding customer service, introducing a full range of product solutions and handling queries in line with company expectations… we don’t just want to serve our customers; we want them to walk away delighted and content with the whole experience.
Whilst there are company policies and procedures in place for the critical stuff, this isn’t about management by manual – we want you to step out of the shadow of micro-management, manuals for everything and be "let off the leash" to lead a team as you know they should be, without excessive guidance, whilst also giving you a fantastic support structure when needed.
- Have a track record of delivering and exceeding commercial targets
- You will have experience of being a high achieving Commercially minded Manager with a proven history of a consistent compliance record
- Charismatic, command respect from your team
- Strong coaching ability, able to get the best out of your team with an ask not tell approach
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Experience in supporting a team to deliver sales vs targets
- Comfortable working across multiple mediums (face to face, email & telephone)
- You will have experience of being a high achiever with a proven track record of a consistent sales performance
- Lead by example and motivate others in your surroundings.
- Be an autonomous & entrepreneurial leader;
- Consistently deliver across a range of KPI's, able to deliver "the entire basket" not just the walk in sales, training & coaching this mentality & capability through the team.
- Ensure your teams make the customers feel at home and whilst selling is a large part of the business, you will ensure that great customer service is one of your top priorities.
- Coach and train your teams to give consistent, expert advice and up to date service knowledge.
- Bring fresh ideas and experience to the table.
- Consistently achieve sensible targets, whilst always striving for more.
- Full autonomy and responsibility to generate sales and contribute to the growth of the business.
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent commission opportunities
- Great benefits and incentives
- Development opportunities
- Strong bonus opportunities (upto 50% basic salary)