|Location: Swindon||Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can generate new leads and reach sales targets. You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, communicating via email or talking to potential members face to face.
The club is a 24/7 operation and you will be expected to work a flexible working week which may include shift patterns and weekends.
- Generating sales leads via outreach, corporate events & inbound contact response.
- Driving your own sales cycle to maximise new member engagement & sign up.
- Completing an accurate needs analysis, really getting to know what your customer wants (and needs!) to then inspire prospective members to join our club.
- Working as an individual and as part of a team to achieve daily and monthly sales targets.
- Managing your sales pipeline proactively to hit your sales/commission targets.
- Demonstrate passion for fitness and the amazing journey your members will go on.
- Experience in a fast pace sales focused role with a history of hitting targets.
- A competitive nature and be motivated by money, a self-starter with high-energy.
- Motivation and drive to hit demanding sales targets.
- Enjoy working both in & out of the club confines.
- Experience of successfully implementing marketing and sales plans.
- A natural ability to communicate and empathise with people.
- Approachable personality with a sense of fun!
- A passion for the sport and fitness world.
- £18k basic salary.
- Realistic OTE £22k.
- Development opportunities will be available for those that earn them.