IT Recruitment Agency Brighton
Your Recruitment, Our Priority
With the constantly evolving technology landscape, skills shortages and increasing employment legislation, we focus on the long term retention rate of both Clients and Candidates and are proud to have long standing relationships and are further growing by a strong network of referrals.
Our IT Division supports across the Tech space and we operate within Sales, Developers and Support roles through to “C” Level Appointments.
We believe our greatest asset and true specialism is our ability to understand people’s motivators, our ability to take great briefs and of course the human element of making a career move and life changing decision for people.
Having an internal culture here at Priority that truly differentiates us a consultancy in a highly competitive market, this allows our people to really deliver and focus on any assignment we support with. Ultimately, we strive to leave lasting positive impressions with everyone we deal with. Whether we are on the hunt for some top tech talent for your teams or working hard to secure the next right career move for you.
Click here to get in touch with one of our IT Team today for an initial consultation in confidence, where we will listen to what YOU want and advise on how we can support you to make that happen...
IT Jobs Brighton
We work across most areas of tech and have a specialism of getting things right whilst leaving lasting positive impressions..
· Web Development ASP.Net (C# & VB.net), PHP, Coldfusion, MOSS, SharePoint Server Portal, WSS ASP Perl PHP Ruby on Rails Java Python Front-end Web Development (XHTML / tableless CSS) Middleware/Integration Websphere, Weblogic, Mulesoft, Tibco
· Software Development: C# VB.Net Delphi VB Visual Basic SAS SAP BI Business Intelligence Lotus Notes Domino Documentum ADA Flash Developer ActionScript Developer OpenGL QT Boost ATL STL .Net framework
MS Dynamics: Dynamics AX, CRM, Navision, D365
· Database Development: SQL Server DBA SSIS SSAS SSRS MySQL DBA Data Warehousing Visual Foxpro Progress Developers Clipper Oracle Developer Oracle DBA Pl/SQL Developer Sybase Powerbuilder PICK Oracle Financials PostgreSQL Uniface Informix Oracle Pro C
· Architecture: Technical Architect, Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect – both in an applications and infrastructure background, Infrastructure Architects, API, AWS, Azure
· Security: Cyber Security, CISSP, IAM, EIAM
· IT Sales: General Manager, SVP Internationals, VP EMEA's, Sales Director’s, Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Channel Executives into Big Data, BI, Analytics, Social, Marketing, Digital, Cloud Apps, Cloud Infrastructure, and Cyber Security Vendors